skip to main content

Dundas Castle


When we heard that Lisa's wedding - the owner and Creative Director of More Than Words had been featured on Love My Dress blog we were so excited! Their wedding took place all the way back in 2006 and we had never seen the images from the beautiful day! We were not disappointed - as always Alan and Jackie from Rankine Photography captured the day perfectly. Such an amazing honour to be involved in a wedding that has been featured on Love My Dress blog - it is a must read for all those planning their wedding, constantly full of new fresh wedding inspiration. Please take a look at the full article on Love My Dress blog to get the full story of Lisa and Neils' vintage inspired wedding day at Dundas Castle.

         




All images courtesy of Rankine Photography - Alan and Jackie huge thanks as always!

2 comments:

Romantic Flowers said...

Seeing Lisa's dress is what made me want a vintage style wedding. I loved the lace detail in her dress and set out to find one of my own. I finally found one very similiar that suited my shape and it's all thanks to the Love my dress blog that featured her wedding. So thank you :)

Annabel - Love My Dress Wedding Blog said...

Oooh how sweet! Thank you so much for the link back to my blog :) Didn't Lisa look lovely? Her wedding may have been in 2006 yet it looks like it was yesterday - I think one calls that 'timeless elegance' ;)
Much love,
Annabel xXx