skip to main content

Prestonfield House

It is always a great joy when past couples send us a few snapshots of their wedding, it gives us an insight into their special day. When Mairi and Paul recently sent in their wedding photographs we fell head over heels in love with them! The photographs were all shot by Duke Studios in Edinburgh. The wedding took place last September in the luxurious Prestonfield House. The modern yet vintage style fits perfectly in to Prestonfields delicious décor making for a romantic ceremony followed by a dreamy reception!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 









"Just back from honeymoon and wanted to thank you all for our beautiful flowers for our wedding at Prestonfield on Sunday 7 September. They were absolutely breathtaking and just as I'd imagined so thank you so much! From the small vase arrangements, tea lights, large vase arrangement and the silver candleabra in the Garden Room, the magical silver candleabra table centres in Rhubarb, to the gorgeous bouquets, corsages, buttonholes and roses for our wedding cake, everything was perfect and you captured our vintage look to a tee. My Mum and Paul's sister were also thrilled with their gift bouquets and said they'd never seen such lovely bouquets and they lasted so long so thank you so much. The white hydrangeas especially were a bit hit. We have had so many compliments on the wonderful flowers we just had to let you know how happy we were with them and also to let you know that it was an absolute pleasure to work with you. Your customer service and whole approach was fantastic - so friendly and helpful - nothing was too much trouble and I especially appreciated the time you took to meet with me and show me our flower choice in the fridge (not once but twice when I needed a little reassurance!) and also for letting me see my bouquet the day before to make sure I was happy with it. As you know you were our first choice as I had used you before for corporate events in my previous job and wouldn't hesitate to use you again or recommend you to colleagues, friends and family (in fact I already have loads of times!)"

The photographs, which seem to capture the day to perfection, were shot by Duke Studios.

No comments: